Opaque Black Opaque White
About this Item
- Intuitive Hebrew-QWERTY layout. Native English speakers will type Hebrew easier with Hebrew-QWERTY than with the traditional Israeli Hebrew keyboard layout.
- Bilingual Hebrew Keyboard Stickers – Model א. Hebrew key layout matches DavkaWriter Hebrew QWERTY
- Free software download for compatibility with almost any Windows or Mac program
- Software download includes Hebrew typing tips
- Includes full nikud (usually missing from Israeli layout sticker sets)
Hebrew Keyboard Stickers Model א is a bilingual English and Hebrew keyboard sticker set using the Hebrew QWERTY layout. In Hebrew QWERTY, Hebrew letters are matched to their Latin equivalents phonetically, allowing native English speakers to type faster and learn the Hebrew key layout more quickly than with the traditional Israeli Hebrew keyboard.
Aleph-Board exclusive enhancements include additional nikudot not found in DavkaWriter Hebrew QWERTY, enabling consistency and proper nikud entry according to the Unicode standard. Other enhancements include easy access to sofit (final) letters and to typographic geresh, gereshayim, and sof pasuq characters. (Enhancements are available outside of DavkaWriter only.)
Works with any Windows or MacOS program that supports Hebrew. Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.x, 7, and XP as well as current versions of MacOS all the way back to OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
“Typing with the Aleph-Board lightens my workload. It is a natural way to type Hebrew if your first language uses the English alphabet.”
Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalomi zt”l
Founder, Jewish Renewal
There are no reviews yet.