Hebrew Keyboard Stickers Model ב is a bilingual English and Hebrew keyboard sticker set using the Hebrew QWERTY layout. In Hebrew QWERTY, Hebrew letters are matched to their Latin equivalents phonetically, allowing native English speakers to type faster and learn the Hebrew key layout more quickly than the traditional Israeli Hebrew keyboard.
- Bilingual Hebrew stickers – Model ב
- Hebrew layout matches Mac Hebrew QWERTY
- Compatible with almost any program (except DavkaWriter) on both Windows and Mac
- Opaque Stickers: For all keyboards – ideal for centered letters
- Clear Stickers: For keyboards with letters printed on the left
Do I need Model א or Model ב? Help me decide
- Full size high quality stickers that resist peeling and schmutz
- Printed on the bottom to prevent wear
- Includes full nikud (usually missing from Israeli layout sticker sets)
- No need to purchase extra sets in order to properly label all your key caps (as would be necessary if purchasing an Israeli layout sticker set.)
- Extra labels with alternate letter placement for laptops with the Fn-10-key option (clear sets only)
- Software download included to enable Hebrew typing in almost any program
- Download includes full instructions and Hebrew typing tips
Aleph-Board exclusive enhancements include additional nikudot not found in Mac Hebrew QWERTY, enabling consistency and proper nikud entry according to the Unicode standard. Other enhancements include access to typographic geresh, gereshayim, and sof pasuq characters as well as double ligatures (ײ, װ, ױ) not found in the Mac Hebrew QWERTY layout.